We’ve stop accepting videos for the #QBSDC. But you can watch the bike videos here.
More details below…
Watching the weather turn nice and not being able to hang out with your moto-friends is rough. We’re here to help!
We’re introducing the Quarantine Bike Show – a virtual bike show where you can show off your bike on video and compete with other DC riders and builders.
Here’s how it works:
- Shoot a video of your bike. Show us how great looking, innovative and high-performing it is. Show us all the hard-work that has gone into making it is what it is today.
- Tell us about the make and model of your bike. The year it was “born” and the time you’ve had it. What improvements you’ve made and how you’ve changed the bike.
- And to make sure it’s not just a museum piece, you must show us the bike running.
- Don’t ramble on too long, because we’ll cut off your video at exactly 2 MINUTES.
- Upload the video HERE being particular on how you fill out the form.
- We don’t want you to have to fill out a lot of paperwork, so here’s how to fill out the form. In the “First Name” field, enter your FULL NAME. In the “Last Name” field enter your EMAIL ADDRESS. And finally in the “email” field enter your EMAIL ADDRESS again.
- No more than 2 individual bikes can be entered by ONE PERSON.
- This contest will be limited to the top 100 entries – so get your entry in fast…
We’re still working on the prizes for the contest, but some great sponsors are getting involved. No matter what the prize you will have bragging rights of winning the FIRST EVER Quarantine Bike Show!
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.